Korina Sanchez is one of the most well-respected news anchor in the Philippines. She is known for her program “Rated K,” which rivals the “Kapuso Mo Jessica Soho” on GMA 7. Aside from that, Korina also has many endorsements, including her million worth of contract with Belo. That being said, it is no wonder why Korina’s net worth is valued to be around $5 million!
With this mind, we can safely assume that the renowned news anchor can sleep soundly at night when it comes to her money matters. However, it seems like Korina has forgotten to pay a debt that she owed years ago. This was revealed recently by Luchi Cruz-Valdes.
Earlier this week, Luchi visited Korina on her posh condo unit in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. Luchi interviewed the former “Rated K” host for her TV 5 show “Usapang Real Life.” But in the middle of their interview, Luchi revealed something that happened between her and Korina years ago.
According to the TV 5 host, back when she was still working for ABS-CBN in the 1980s, Korina lend money from Luchi. During that time, the “Rated K” host was short for her taxi fare. Luchi obliged and gave her P100, but for some reason, Korina never remembered to pay it back.
During their interview, Luchi Cruz-Valdes said that until today, Korina’s P100-debt still remains unpaid. Korina apologized and said that the incident slipped out of her mind. She then took out her wallet and attempted to repay her good friend.
On the other hand, Korina Sanchez is not the only Kapamilya host who will be appearing on Luchi’s show. Kuya Kim Atienza will also be featured on the upcoming program, which will air on September 12, 9:00 p.m.
What can you say about Korina and Luchi’s interview? We’d love to hear from you, so don’t hesitate to share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. For more updates on the latest happenings, feel free to follow us on Facebook.
Hindi Makapaniwala ang Mag-Asawang ito sa Napulot Nilang Bola sa Dagat!
Nature never ceases to wonder. Everywhere in the world, many amazing things are yet to be discovered by humankind. Nature can turn even the simplest thing into an object of wonder. You don’t have to trust our word for it! Just take a look at this amazing basketball that truly doesn’t happy every day, and you will surely appreciate nature.
This amazing thing occurred to a couple from Poole, Dorset. Couple Annie and Ian Gilbert only wanted to fish on a fine sunny day. However, instead of bringing home their catch, this couple did not expect that they will be catching the most bizarre thing hiding in the water!
While they’re on the island of Wight, they accidentally stumbled upon a basketball. While submerged in the water, the ball looked just like any simple basketball. However, once they finally lifted it up, what they saw underneath the ball truly amazed them!
I’m certain you’ve never seen anything like it before. When they lifted it up, Annie and Gilbert were shocked to see that half of the ball was already covered in oysters! The oysters formed what looked like a massive dress below the ball.
It seems like the mysterious ball has spent a long time floating in the water, which explains the infestation of oysters.
Annie and Gilbert knew that it’s not every day that you get to see such an amazing thing. So, they decided to take photos of the bizarre ball and share it on social media. Many people were also amazed to see what nature can truly do.
Were you also amazed by this one-of-a-kind ball that was discovered by this couple? We’d love to hear from you, so don’t hesitate to share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. For more updates on the latest happenings, feel free to follow us on Facebook.
Baby ni Julia Montes na Ka-Lookalike Daw ni Coco Martin, Pinagkakaguluhan Online!
It was way back in 2019 when Julia Montes was reported to have given birth. According to sources, the young actress gave birth in a private hospital in San Juan City on April last year. Fans claimed that Julia’s boyfriend, Coco Martin, is the father. But as of now, both parties haven’t confirmed this yet.
Prior to these speculations, the 24-year-old actress took a year-long break from showbiz. She was reported to have been staying in Germany with her dad. Julia has also ceased posting photos on social media, which fueled the rumors of her pregnancy even more.
Earlier this week, the actress once again became the talk of the town after her photos went viral. Julia was seen carrying a baby boy. From the looks of it, it seems like the baby is no older than 1 year old. Could this be Julia and Coco’s baby?
Some fans on social media are convinced that this baby is indeed Julia’s son! People even remarked that the baby looks a bit like Coco Martin.
On the other hand, many netizens are speculating on whether or not this is Julia Montes’ baby. Some fans don’t want to jump to conclusions, especially since the actress hasn’t yet confirmed this. Many others are also convinced that this is indeed their baby.
However, a fan page of the actress claimed that the rumors about Julia’s baby are not true. Apparently, Julia only took a photo with the baby during their taping in the action series “Asintado.”
How about you, do you also think that Julia Montes and Coco Martin already have a baby? We’d love to hear from you, so don’t hesitate to share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. For more updates on the latest happenings, feel free to follow us on Facebook.
Deniece, Ibinunyag na Ginamit ni Vhong Navarro ang Impluwensya Niya Para Manalo sa Kaso Nila!
Vhong Navarro became the talk of the town earlier this week following Kat Alano’s revelation. In a shocking revelation, the former DJ revealed that she has been sexually assaulted by a famous male personality whose name rhymes with ‘wrong.’ Although Kat did not drop any names, netizens put the puzzle pieces together and claimed that it must have been Vhong Navarro.
“When I was r*ped by #rhymeswithwrong still famous celebrity who had smear campaigns to destroy my career and r*ped many more, I was wearing a T-shirt and jeans. He drugged me too, so trying to take my jeans off was difficult for him. Hard to r*pe an unconscious person in jeans.”
This recent revelation has once again reopened the case of Vhong Navarro against Deniece Cornejo. Way back in 2014, Deniece Cornejo alleged that the “It’s Showtime” host has taken advantage of her in her condo. This led to years-long battle in court, with Vhong trying to prove his innocence.
The case was eventually dismissed, and Deniece was persecuted by the public for allegedly trying to smear Vhong’s name and reputation. She even became the subject of ridicule, but after Kat Alano spoke up, many people are also thinking if whether Deniece was truly telling the truth.
“Ngayon panalo ka. Pasensya na simple lang ako, hindi ako makapangyarihan,” this is Deniece’s words after she lost her case against Vhong. Even Kat Alano alluded to this, claiming she did not speak up before because Vhong has powerful connections.
“What if Vhong really tried to r*pe her? And what if he really deserves to be treated that way? Kat Alano, who has been a victim of Vhong, spilled the tea today after six years of being molested, attempted to r*pe by Vhong Navarro. They saved the rapist’s career for God’s sake.”
What can you say about Vhong Navarro and Deniece Cornejo’s case? We’d love to hear from you, so don’t hesitate to share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. For more updates on the latest happenings, feel free to follow us on Facebook.